VIKTOR&ROLF SECRET SERVICE LOYALTY PROGRAMME
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") set out the terms and conditions which govern Viktor&Rolf’s Secret Service loyalty programme ("Secret Service").
- References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ mean you as a participant in Secret Service. References to ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘Viktor&Rolf’ are to the provider of Secret Service, which is L’Oréal (UK) Limited, acting through its Viktor&Rolf trading division. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 271555 and we have our registered office at 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ.
- Secret Service is open to UK residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration.
Participation in Secret Service is voluntary. You do not need to join Secret Service to purchase Viktor&Rolf products.
Membership in Secret Service and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Viktor&Rolf.
Viktor&Rolf may, at any time, terminate, change, limit, modify or cancel Secret Service (or any individual component of it)
and/or these Terms, without notice. By enrolling in Secret Service, you hereby agree to abide by these Terms, which may be
updated from time to time by Viktor&Rolf in its sole discretion, and confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements set out herein.
- Commercial use (e.g. purchasing product for the purpose of re-selling) of Secret Service is strictly prohibited
and will be considered an abuse of the programme. Viktor&Rolf reserves the right in its sole discretion, at the point
of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether, in its reasonable opinion, a purchase is for commercial use.
- Viktor&Rolf may take any action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion, including closing or suspending your
Secret Service account and/or revoking any accrued rewards or vouchers if it has reason to believe you have contravened
these Terms or are abusing Secret Service in any way.
- Only one Secret Service programme account may be associated with a single email address.
In the event of a dispute over a Secret Service membership account, the registration will be deemed
to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrolment.
For the purposes of these Terms, the "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to
the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization
(e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the
domain associated with the submitted email address.
- By enrolling in Secret Service, members agree to provide true, accurate, current and
complete information about themselves and to maintain and promptly update the information to
keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If a member provides any data which is untrue, inaccurate,
not current or incomplete, or if Viktor&Rolf, in its sole discretion, suspects that a member’s registration data is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete or that they are in any way abusing their membership in Secret Service, Viktor&Rolf reserves the right to suspend, terminate or refuse that member’s participation in Secret Service.
HOW TO ENROL OR DISENROL
- Secret Service rewards may be earned and redeemed only for purchases made on www.
https://fragrances.viktor-rolf.com/uk or at any Viktor&Rolf third party retailer.
- You may enrol in Secret Service using this form and will be required to provide your full name, email address, birthdate and country of residence. Your enrolment will be confirmed with a welcome message sent to the email address provided. The welcome message will include your enrolment information.
- Members who wish to leave Secret Service may disenrol at any time. This can be done by contacting the Viktor&Rolf Customer Support. Please allow up to 30 days for this to take effect. Members will receive an operational email confirming their disenrollment from Secret Service. Upon disenrollment, a member’s accrued points (if any) will be forfeited.
RECEIVE AND REDEEM PROGRAMME REWARDS USING UNIQUE CODES
- On enrolment in Secret Service, you will automatically become a White tier Secret Service member.
- Once enrolled, you can earn points, specific to each product, by entering the 9 digit unique codes found inside Viktor&Rolf fragrances here. These codes will either be printed inside the lid of the product, or on separate leaflet inside the product packaging. As the codes are unique, a code may only be entered once by one member.
- A Secret Service member’s status is reflective of the number of points they have earned:
- White tier Secret Service member, for members who have registered without entering any code in the system.
- Pink tier Secret Service member, for members with 51 points and above.
- Gold tier Secret Service member, for members with 251 point and above.
- Black Tier Secret Service members, for members with 601 points and above.
- Depending on your Secret Service tier status, you can benefit from privileges such as early or exclusive access to promotions or competitions, birthday prize draws and other gifts from time to time. To keep up to date with all activations, you can opt in to marketing messages either when you enrol or by clicking on the Newsletter tab on the website at any time. The content and distribution of these privileges remains entirely at the discretion of Viktor&Rolf.
- To maintain tier status, members must re-qualify within two calendar years of the date on which they achieve their current membership tier level ("Member Year"). In other words, a member must spend the same amount (i.e. 51+ points for Pink tier membership, 251+ points for Gold tiermembership and 601+ points for Black tier membership) within a year of achieving a particular tier in order to maintain that tier level.
If a member does not maintain the required spend level during the two year-long tier window, the member will loose all its points and will be downgraded to the white status.
- We shall not be held responsible if the code printed or inserted in a given product is torn off, cut, destroyed or in any way not present. If you buy a product which contains no code or the code is invalid, please contact your local Viktor&Rolf Customer Support by using the following form
YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Members are at all times responsible for ensuring that their email address for Secret Service is kept up-to-date and Viktor&Rolf are not responsible for any lost or delayed communications regarding Secret Service. To review or change their account information at any time, members can review the "My Account" section of the website by logging on to http://secretservice.viktor-rolf.com/uk
- Where members have opted in to receive further communications by email, members may periodically receive emails from Viktor&Rolf,
including emails about Secret Service and other personalised promotions and ads that may be of interest to you.
Members may opt out of the marketing emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails or contacting Viktor&Rolf
Customer Support at https://fragrances.viktor-rolf.com/uk/contact-us.
Where members do not opt in to receive further
communications, minimum operational emails will still be sent to members in relation to their membership in Secret Service only.
Should a member wish to stop receiving all email correspondence from Viktor&Rolf,
including operational emails, they must cancel their Secret Service membership and allow 30 days for this to take effect.
- Viktor&Rolf collects the following data in order to better understand its Secret Service members:
- Full name
- Country of residence
- Email address
- Postal address
- Birthdate, in order to run different actions for a members’ birthday
- Product codes, in order to define the preferences of a member.
GENERAL PROGRAMME CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Each reward may be redeemed on one occasion only and may not be retrospectively applied to previous purchases.
- Secret Service points have no monetary value and cannot be transferred, bought, sold or traded, except as stated in these Terms.
- In the case of a dispute regarding the accrual of any member’s points, Viktor&Rolf’s decision will be final. Upon termination of membership for any reason, all points will be forfeited.
ABUSE OR MISUSE OF THE PROGRAMME
- By enrolling in Secret Service, a member agrees not to (a) take any action or (b) upload, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any user content (including text, communications, software, photographs, videos, sound recordings, data or other information) using any communications service, discussion forum, or other feature available on or through Secret Service, in any manner, that is unlawful, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, profane, infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, right of privacy, any other right of any party or which otherwise violates Viktor&Rolf website terms and conditions. Members further agree not to (a) upload any content that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Viktor&Rolf computing, storage or communications infrastructure, or attempts to gain unauthorized access to Secret Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to or related to Secret Service, through password mining or otherwise; (b) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programmes that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware or network system or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data or other information of Viktor&Rolf, or any third party; (c) creates member accounts by any automated means or under false pretenses or impersonates any person or entity, including an employee or representative of Viktor&Rolf; or (d) harvests, scrapes or collects any information from
- Viktor&Rolf assumes no responsibility for any problems or delays related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the member;
any human error; or any interruption, deletion, omission, defect or failure of any network or electronic transmission for whatever reason.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Viktor&Rolf and each member each irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in respect of any dispute or claim arising from Secret Service,
the rewards or other member benefits from or relating to Secret Service and these Terms or a member’s participation in Secret Service.
- Secret Service and these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- If you have questions about your enrolment in Secret Service, these Terms, member account spend balance or rewards, please contact Viktor&Rolf Customer Support at